- DOM Abbreviated as Document Object Model.
- It’s a Platform and Language API(Application Programming Interface) which allows programs to access andupdate the content, Structure, and Style of a document.
- DOM represents a document as a tree structure. The tree made up of parent-child relationship.
- parent-child relationship means a parent can have one or more children nodes.
- DOM Structure
- In the above picture we have two child node’s for HTML. 1. Title and 2. Body.
- For head we have one child which is title. For title we have child “title text” which we say text node.
- For body we have one child which is ”content text” it’s a text node.